有码中文无码中文无码人妻,中文人妻无码一区二区三区视频,亚洲日韩国产精品无码aⅴ一,99精品高清视频观看a,成人免费A级毛片天天看

展會季快到了,分享一個實戰口語對話!

2019-04-18
五一將至,出國參展的展會季即將到來,各大參展商摩拳擦掌打算簽下幾筆大單子衣錦還鄉。氮素...... 誰來拯救那口濃厚的中式英語?!別慌,今天我們就和大家一起充充電吧!

出行篇

train[tren] 火車

subway['sbwe]地鐵

metro['mtro]地鐵

underground [nd'grand]地鐵

tube[tju:b] 地鐵(英)

ferry['fri]渡船

cruise[kru:z]巡游

bus stop 公共汽車站臺

station[sten]車站

fare[fr]票價,車費

schedule [skedl] 時刻表

When is the next train to NewYork?

下一班去紐約的火車是幾點?

There is one at 10 am and one at 12 am.

有一趟是上午10點還有一趟是12點。

When does it get there?

幾點會到哪里?

It‘s scheduled to arrive at 10:50.

按照列車時刻表是10點50到。

Where is the nearest metro station?

最近的地鐵站在哪里?

Can I take this train to Los Angeles?

去洛杉磯可以乘坐這輛火車嗎?

入境篇

passport control immigration 護照檢查處

luggage claim 行李領取處

May I see your passport, please?

麻煩請給我你的護照。

Here is my passport / Here it is.

這是我的護照。

Where are you staying?

將在那兒住宿?

I will stay at Boston Hotel.

我將住在波士頓飯店。

What's the purpose of your visit?

旅行的目的為何?

Sightseeing(Businese).

觀光(公務)。

Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?

是否有臺灣回程機票?

Yes, here it is.

有的,這就是回程機票。

How long will you be staying in the United States?

預計在美國停留多久?

I plan to stay for about 10 days.

預計停留約10天。

I'm just passing through.

我只是過境而已。

I am leaving for Geneva tonight.

今晚即動身前往日內瓦。

How much money do you have with you?

你隨身攜帶多少現金?

I have 800 dollars.

大約800元。

問路篇

Excuse me,How do I get to the.......?

請問如何前往......?

How do I get to the airport?

請問如何前往機場?

How do I get to the train station?

請問如何前往火車站?

How do I get to the police station?

請問如何前往警局?

How do I get to the post office?

請問如何前往郵政局?

How do I get to the tourist information office?

請問如何前往旅游資訊局?

Excuse me, Is there....... nearby?

請問附近有沒有...?

Is there a public toilet nearby?

請問附近有沒有公共廁所?

Is there a youth hostel nearby?

請問附近有沒有青年旅館?


住宿篇

Check in 入住

Hi, I have a reservation and I am checking in。

你好,我預定了房間,準備入住。

What time do you start serving breakfast?

幾點開始供應早餐?

Check out 退房

I'd like to check out, please.

我要退房。

Your credit card will be charged a total of $256.78. Can you sign on the bottom?

您總共需付256.78美元,請在底下簽字。

如果不知道幾點check out,可以提前一天問前臺:

What time do I have to check out tomorrow?

明天我應該幾點退房?

Could you sent someone up for my luggage?

可以找人上來拿一下行李嗎?

Is it possible to leave my luggage here until...?

我可以在...時候再回來拿行李嗎?

Do you have a map of the city ?

請問有這個城市的地圖嗎?

用餐篇

order ['d] (n.& v.)點菜,點單

recommend (v.)['rk'mnd] 推薦

recommendation (n.)[,rkmn'den]

a couple of 幾個

你將會聽到:

"May I take your order?"

"Are you ready to order?"

可以點餐了嗎?

"What would you like today?"

您今天想吃什么?

如果你還需要點時間想一想,可以說:

"Can I have a couple more minutes?"

如果想問問服務員有什么可以推薦的,可以說:

"What would you recommend?"

你推薦哪一道呢?

"Anything that I shouldn't miss in your restaurant?"

有什么不容錯過的美味嗎?

購物篇

May I help you? / Can I help you find something?

有什么需要幫助的嗎?

I'm just looking around.

只是隨便看看。

Yes, Do you have this shirt in a smaller size?

這件襯衫有沒有小一點的?

Can I try this shoe on in a seven? / Can I get this in a size six?

這雙鞋子我能試試7碼的嗎?/ 能給我雙6碼的鞋嗎?

Can I try it on?

我能試試嗎?

I don't know what my size is, can you take my measurement?

我不清楚要穿多大的,你能幫我找適合的碼數嗎?

Where can I find...? / Do you sell... here?

......在哪里?/這里賣......嗎?

Where is the fitting room?

試衣間在哪里?

Can I pay by credit card?

可以刷卡嗎?

It's on sale, right?

打折嗎?

How much is it?

這個多少錢?

以上都是一些經常出國會聽到或用到的表達,做好功課,出門就不會犯尷尬癥啦!
云展廳報名
0592-5167856

官方公眾號

新浪微博二維碼

留言咨詢

LEAVE A MESSAGE

馬上提交